[Radiance-general] How to visualize a sky vector?

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 08:51:07 PST 2015

Yeah, and I think you can automate the conversion by outputting to a command from rcontrib:

	rcontrib -ffc -o '!ra_rgbe -r > rle_bin%04d.hdr' ...

This should also work for rfluxmtx on the command-line, but I just checked my code and the parameter parser doesn't accept quoted strings the way it should for specifying the output as part of a receiver file comment.  I should look into fixing this!

-Greg