[Radiance-general] strange artifacts in rendering (and Yosemite bug)

Randolph M. Fritz rmfritz3 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 09:43:19 PDT 2015

Google offers the "Native Client" SDK
(https://developer.chrome.com/native-client), which supports
compilation and download of code with gcc (wince) and a set of
non-Unix APIs (double wince.) Also, of course, one can just work with
the base Linux on ChromeOS, bypassing the browser completely.

So far as I can see, these tools aren't much used yet; ChromeOS is not
a major development platform. But they are there and at the rate the
major platforms are diverging from general computing applications,
they may be all that will be left in a few years. :-(
--
Randolph M. Fritz, Lighting Design and Simulation
+1 206 659-8617 || rmfritz3 at gmail.com