[Radiance-general] [Radiance-openstudio] Giving UnmetHours.com a Try

Christopher Rush Christopher.Rush at arup.com
Wed Aug 26 06:59:47 PDT 2015

Randolph,
Just to go on the record back in the traditional mailing list, I have been finding that I'm getting immediate messages to my inbox for all new questions, new answers, and new comments on those which are tagged as "radiance" from UnmetHours by:
- Under the "Interesting Tags" heading on the right of the main page typing Radiance and clicking "add"
(repeat for any other interesting tags such as "BSDF" "daysim" "daylighting-metrics" "glare" "sky-model" etc. etc., pretty much any tag that starts with the characters shade, light, daylight, sky will appear for you to select if you start typing those)
- Clicking my user name near the top left for my profile
- Clicking "subscriptions" on the right of the ribbon above my user avatar/picture
- Setting the first five radial buttons to "instantly"
- And setting the sixth radial button to "only interesting tags"