[Radiance-general] strange artifacts in rendering (and Yosemite bug)

Guglielmetti, Robert Robert.Guglielmetti at nrel.gov
Fri Aug 21 13:06:40 PDT 2015

This is fantastic news! (Roland/Lars, take note...)

I don't recall, is there a concrete test for the fork() thing? I was just in the midst of re-making the Radiance packages (we need to support 32-bit Windows still), but I will *happily* reset the release tag to this commit and start over again, if it means I get to re-enable OpenStudio-Radiance multithreading on Yosemite!