[Radiance-general] Off Topic: Unmet Hours Tips

Guglielmetti, Robert Robert.Guglielmetti at nrel.gov
Fri Aug 21 08:34:09 PDT 2015

Today's UBPSA-US newsletter features a piece by Neal Kruis on searching Unmet Hours for information:

http://www.ibpsa.us/news/hours-met-answers-your-energy-modeling-questions

It's not Radiance or daylighting specific but it gives you an idea of how to get around. In other news, my email preferences ARE working, and I do get an email every time a new post/answer/comment appears on the UH site now. I've not figured out any workarounds for tuning the signal to noise ratio yet, however. =/