[Radiance-general] [Radiance-openstudio] Giving UnmetHours.com a Try

Christopher Rush Christopher.Rush at arup.com
Thu Aug 20 11:21:45 PDT 2015

Thanks Mostapha, I was looking for this exactly when you emailed. Early findings after setting up an account:

Look to the right side from the homepage to select your “interesting tags.” The tag “radiance” is the most obvious one. It looks a little annoying that there are some redundant tags like both “daylight” and “daylighting” but if we’re all consistent to tag “radiance” that is maybe all that matters. There are lots of potential tags! I haven’t posted anything, but is it completely open to create new tags? For example if I was posting a question about CFS, and there’s no CFS tag, will I tag my new post with both “radiance” and be allowed to add a previously undefined tag “CFS?”

Also, use a browser other than Internet Explorer. I have IE set to default due to some corporate Microsoft enterprise platforms, and it looks like you can provide answers from within IE, but the button to add comments or clarifications looks to be broken using IE.