[Radiance-general] help pfilt and low values dgp

Jasper Overduin overduin.jasper at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 09:04:53 PDT 2015

Somehow cant use the command pfilt or change the pcomb, does this has to do
with the program Radiance? I have installed the version of windows from the
site, with evalglare v1.11windows . The problem is that I have composed a
.hdr (out of 7 jpg on a mac) and after using the command c:/HDRI>evalglare
-vth -vh 140 -vv 80 image.hdr all the dgp results are really low, less than
5%. The problem can be in the .hdr (calibrated as well) or is in the way
evalglare is not working as it shoot on my computer.

*.hdr file* (post-it is calibration point 167,98)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4z69y358yt8ii4z/1_sv_am.hdr?dl=0
*images* original
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/adyyxjkv6eykyek/AAC96QUTpLh_Ef2U8Mppki8ta?dl=0
*command printscreen*
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0pbn105p0z0iinu/Imp%20pan.jpg?dl=0

Need the help!

Greetings Jacobus

*Jasper Overduin*
MSc Building Technology graduate student at Delft University of Technology

*S* Groenhoevelaan 3
*P* 2343 BP Oegstgeest
*T* +31 6 15 64 48 56 (NL)
*T* +56 9 51 11 76 48 (CL)