[Radiance-general] Build up radiance error

Guglielmetti, Robert Robert.Guglielmetti at nrel.gov
Fri Apr 24 08:32:23 PDT 2015

Hi,

I'm pretty sure the scons build system hasn't been updated in a while. The Radiance source hasn't been build-able for Windows these last couple weeks anyhow. The good news is, the Windows issues were fixed as of this commit, yesterday:

https://github.com/NREL/Radiance/commit/e5017d45dddb919079d5ced7a914f463f8a86f2a

…and so you could use CMake/MSVC with this vintage of the source code to make your own Windows binaries:

https://github.com/NREL/Radiance/tree/e5017d45dddb919079d5ced7a914f463f8a86f2a

I'm gonna do a couple tests this morning and then make a new set of packages for all platforms, including Windows, so there's always that option. I'll post something here once they're all available.

- Rob