[Radiance-general] OConv & Rpict Runtime Error ­ Out of Memory

Guglielmetti, Robert Robert.Guglielmetti at nrel.gov
Wed Apr 22 07:46:54 PDT 2015

Oh it's definitely possible, and FYI we are doing it for Mac and Linux
already. These are publicly available:

Linux64
https://github.com/NREL/Radiance/releases/download/5.0.a.1/radiance-5.0.a-L
inux64.tar.gz
https://github.com/NREL/Radiance/releases/download/4.3.a.2/radiance-4.3.a-L
inux64.tar.gz

Mac Universal
https://github.com/NREL/Radiance/releases/download/5.0.a.1/radiance-5.0.a-D
arwin.dmg
https://github.com/NREL/Radiance/releases/download/4.3.a.2/radiance-4.3.a-D
arwin.dmg

I also know folks are successfully building older vintages of Radiance
(4.3a) for 64-bit Windows. We just haven't had the time to get a Windows
build system together to do it here; once we do, they will be posted to
NREL's GitHub site alongside the others.

- Rob

P.S.
Radiance 5.0a for Windows (32bit) is also a work in progress, which we
hope to have available soon.