[Radiance-general] OConv & Rpict Runtime Error ­ Out of Memory

Guglielmetti, Robert Robert.Guglielmetti at nrel.gov
Tue Apr 21 15:00:45 PDT 2015

Hi Andrei,

In theory you should be able to use CMake now with a pre-5.0a vintage (say, https://github.com/NREL/Radiance/tree/4.3.a.2) of the source to try building for 64-bit Windows. I don't know of any publicly-available Win64 Radiance installers. We (NREL) would like to offer them, and that's on the to-do list, but it's a long list.

- Rob