[Radiance-general] Rtrace for Radiance & Irradiance Calc.

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 15:14:44 PDT 2015

The bsdfquery program is one of a small number of debugging/hacker tools that you have to build manually, since it isn't fully supported.  If you are on a Unix installation, you can use "make bsdfquery bsdf2rad pabopto2rad" in the ray/src/cv directory to build these, then copy the tools to your executable directory.

Cheers,
-Greg