[Radiance-general] Rtrace for Radiance & Irradiance Calc.

Germán Molina Larrain germolinal at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 07:53:43 PDT 2015

Nasa? Awesome... haha.

Anyway, I did not really finished reading, but I have some questions

   1. Radiance already has a virtual photogoniometer... genBSDF program.
   easy yo use and, I would say, very optimized. Why is that you do not want
   to use it?
   2. Radiance also has some programs that allow you to give a BSDF
   "function" into a BSDF matrix or tensor tree: bsdf2klems, bsdf2tensortree,
   or something like that.

Were you aware of this? is there a reason not to use them?

Best,

Germán