[Radiance-general] importing illuminance contour back to SketchUp?

Tue Oct 28 03:41:37 PDT 2014

Hello Thomas

I managed to import rtrace illuminance values back into Sketchup via
su2rad, see the picture:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6h2rfc1odxzh3xu/su2rad_import.png?dl=0

However, su2rad creates 3D contour (see the cones in the picture). Is there
a way to have a 2D (line) contour? I presume that should be easier than
triangulation process to create 3D contour.

Thanks!

Ery