[Radiance-general] 3M Prismatic film

Jérôme Kämpf jerome.kaempf at epfl.ch
Mon Oct 27 10:45:18 PDT 2014

Dear Bayanda,

Please find in the ZIP below some infos on the Film 3M used by Chantal
Basurto in her PhD thesis completed this month (soon to be online on
infoscience.epfl.ch) together with a monitored BSDF file from LESO-PB
goniophotometer at EPFL:

ftp://kaemco.synology.me/Geronimo/3M_prismatic_film.zip

You can also download Geronimo version 1.2, which is an easy tool to
simulate CFS with monitored BSDF:

ftp://kaemco.synology.me/Geronimo/Geronimo_v1.2.zip

Hope this helps,
Jerome

Dr Jérôme KAEMPF
<jk at kaemco.ch>