[Radiance-general] Fwd: (solved) Re: [off-list] pcond: error reading from pfilt process in fovimage

Gregory J. Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 08:26:51 PDT 2014

Just following up on the earlier issue Max was having with pfilt on Windows.  It is unrelated to the pcond issue, and appears to be a shell issue.  I've never heard of the "Power Shell" before, but it seems best avoided with Radiance, or anything that sends binary data to stdout.

Cheers,
-Greg

Begin forwarded message: