[Radiance-general] can't get the PATH, RAYPATH and MANPATH set correctly

Joe Smith the.oat.cracker at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 08:21:43 PDT 2014

Thank you, Rob and Ehsan!

Yes, I also found out just now that I may need to add *". ~/.profile"* into
my *"~/.bash_profile" *file using pico if the Radiance path variables are
specified in ~/.profile.

Anyway, I'll take note of your suggestion of specifying the variables in
~/.bash_profile *directly* next time I install Radiance from top after I
reinstall my OS.

Much obliged!