[Radiance-general] pcond: error reading from pfilt process in fovimage

Mostapha Sadeghipour sadeghipour at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 12:18:39 PDT 2014

Hmm. Actually I do give the user the option to do it for any HDR image
including falsecolor images! In this case I was just testing to see if it
fails but in general I need to modify the workflow and make sure to give a
warning for falsecolor images. Thanks for the note. I really appreciate it.
Will get it fixed soon. - Mostapha