[Radiance-general] optics2glaze_glaze script

Robin Mitchell rdmitchell at lbl.gov
Thu Oct 2 08:23:34 PDT 2014

Niya

I don't know anything about Radiance, but in terms of what you are trying
to model, it appears to be a laminate. You can't model that in WINDOW. You
need to model it in Optics and then import it into the WINDOW Glass Library
as a monolithic layer. There are detailed instructions about how to do this
on our WINDOW Knowledge Base.

http://windows.lbl.gov/software/NFRC/NFRCLaminates.html -- click on the
first link called Laminate Procedures.

Robin
--
Robin Mitchell
Building Technology and Urban Systems Department