[Radiance-general] where to access evalglare v1.2

Jan Wienold jan.wienold at epfl.ch
Tue Nov 11 10:11:19 PST 2014

Hi Joe,

good question!!
I apologize, the version on the Fraunhofer server is v11 and does not
include the disability glare equation yet.

I'll set up a new web-site for evalglare here at EPFL soon - then a
version v14 will be available (just some small bugfixes between v12 and
v14).

Are you running 1)windows or 2)mac or 3)linux?

In case of 2) and 3) I can send you the source code directly to your
email-address.

Jan

Am 11/8/14, 3:53 PM, schrieb Joe Smith:
> Hi, may I ask where we can find evalglare v1.2?
>
> Thanks!
> Joe

Dr.-Ing.  Jan Wienold
Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL)
EPFL ENAC IA LIPID

http://people.epfl.ch/jan.wienold
LE 1 113 (Office)
Phone    +41 21 69 38041