[Radiance-general] IES files and MGF geometry

Axel Jacobs jacobs.axel at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 08:42:56 PST 2014

Hi Greg,

the -dj is set by the rad command, which is behind ltview.

render= -av 0 0 0
INDIRECT= 0
QUALITY= Med
DETAIL= Low
VARIABILITY= Med

http://radiance-online.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/ray/src/util/ltview.pl?view=markup

I was also thinking whether or not the intensity of the actual 'light'
material, as created by ies2rad, should be modified since the total
surface area is smaller with the top and bottom of the box removed.
But then, I guess you would have mentioned this.

I will re-run the images with rpict proper and do a diff, but won't be
able to do this until early next week.

Thank you for your help

Best
Axel