[Radiance-general] findglare: warning -- missing 1% of samples

Joe Smith the.oat.cracker at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 08:32:40 PDT 2014

Thanks, Jan!

I used an interior setting for the test this time as suggested.

However, I still can't get the correct UGR and Guth-VCP output values.

I'm quite confused as there is no such problem on another computer with
Radiance installed (UGR=33.77, Guth_VCP=0.46).

Hope you can kind advise!

The scene files and the batch file of the Radiance commands are shared in
the following link:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B_FMUh4Urmx4dmhaNi16aVdtTWM&usp=sharing
(need to change Z_cmd.txt to Z_cmd.bat)

I'll try evalglare as suggested later.