[Radiance-general] Models for radiance scenes

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Fri May 16 13:10:04 PDT 2014

Hi Vera,

They are a bit dated at this point, but some older Radiance models may be found from the original Download page under "models":

	http://radsite.lbl.gov/radiance/framed.html

which gets you to:

	http://radsite.lbl.gov/radiance/framed.html

You generally need to use "make" to build the octrees, etc., so hope you're OK with that.  If you don't have the make program, you can do it by hand following what is written in the included Makefile's.

Best,
-Greg