[Radiance-general] Help analyzing/calibrating a Radiance model to match simulated and measured illuminance

Ehsan M.Vazifeh em.vazifeh at gmail.com
Wed May 14 00:51:36 PDT 2014

Hi Vaib,

There is a simple solution also to check if the errors caused by the
distribution of the diffuse or not. pick up the data for vertical
irradiance sensor and compare them to virtual sensors in Radiance. then if
there is similar trends as your result, you can infer that using gendaylit
model you cant get better performance as you already have.

Cheers,
Ehsan