[Radiance-general] Uniform sky

Vera Liu lizzielyh at gmail.com
Sun May 4 19:50:36 PDT 2014

Hi Joe,
For the ground truth I'm thinking about just the surface lit by the light
at each pixel without any ray tracing. Basically, the RGB of the surface as
it would be if it were directly lit by the light without any
interreflections or specularities. I figured that a uniform sky would do
the trick.

Best,
Vera