[Radiance-general] rsensor/rcontrib

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Fri May 2 07:51:44 PDT 2014

Hi Aris,

I'm having some trouble understanding what you wrote.  Perhaps it would be better if you sent me your commands, what you expected to get from them, and what you got.  If everything is as you expected, then we're done.  If not, then perhaps there is still a problem with your commands.

The rcontrib command knows nothing about view files, only measurement coordinates.  So, I lost your meaning in your very first sentence.

Cheers,
-Greg