[Radiance-general] Material properties measurement

Axel Jacobs jacobs.axel at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 14:34:27 PDT 2014

Hi German,

the colour picker can be a little flaky in browsers other than Firefox.
  It sounds as if the selector (XYZ/xyY/CMYK/Lab) is not working for
you?  Please be aware that the Lab conversion only has an amber traffic
light, which means it kind of works, but might not 100% reliable, or
hasn't been tested very thoroughly.

This page allows you to launch the CP in a smaller pop-up window, which
I think looks nicer:
http://www.jaloxa.eu/resources/radiance/colour_picker.shtml

Best

Axel