[Radiance-general] Writing a new image with pcomb while maintaining view information

J. Alstan Jakubiec alstan at jakubiec.net
Sun Mar 9 09:32:33 PDT 2014

Dear List,

These days I am doing a lot of image processing with pcomb and expressions
using the -e option. I want to save the images I parse through pcomb for
later analysis.

The small problem with this is that pcomb removes the view information
 from the header. Right now the only option I can find is to manually
append my original view information to the new file's header. Is there, by
chance, an option to maintain the view information when using pcomb? Its
not a problem for me to automate this, but it is nice to stay within the
Radiance toolkit if possible.

Thanks very much,
Alstan