[Radiance-general] genBSDF on Windows

Justin Shultz jss5237 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 10:16:18 PST 2014

> > On Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 8:58 AM, Axel Jacobs <jacobs.axel at ...
> > <mailto:jacobs.axel at ...>> wrote:
> >
> >     I've compiled the four Perl scripts that come with the NREL Radiance
> >     for Windows, but have not had tested them extensively:
> >
> >     http://www.jaloxa.eu/pickup/falsecolor.zip
> >
> >     No need to install the Perl interpreter now.
> >
> >     Regards
> >
> >     Axel

Hello Axel,

I am attempting something similar to Giovanni. The .pl files that come with
the radiance installer (from NREL) don't seem to work for windows. It
appears that you converted them to .exe files, but when I follow the link to
your webpage they are not found. Is there a way you could share the .exe
version of genBSDF (and the others)?

Thank you,
Justin