[Radiance-general] Modeling PVs

J. Alstan Jakubiec alstan at jakubiec.net
Sat Jun 7 05:37:10 PDT 2014

Dear Kyle,

We did some reflective modeling of a PV array causing glare at an airport
where such models were very important. There was no possibility of a
goniophotometer measurement, so we settled with using a portable
spectrophotometer to get total reflectance and HDR photography to
approximate the range of 'specular spread' depending on the angle of the
sun. Its definitely not perfect, but worked well for the study. You can
read more from the link at the front of this paragraph.

Best,
Alstan