[Radiance-general] Rendering a single image with multiprocessor in Windows

Mostapha Sadeghipour sadeghipour at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 14:43:17 PDT 2014

I just read that rpiece is not supposed to be part of the Windows package
for some reason so I probably should change the question to is it possible
to render a segment of a view based on -X -Y pixels?

I can take care of running them in parallel and putting them back together
separately.

Thanks,
Mostapha

On Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 4:28 PM, Mostapha Sadeghipour <sadeghipour at gmail.com