[Radiance-general] 3 phase method in Windows OS

Giuseppe De Michele giudm.87 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 03:13:33 PDT 2014

Dear Greg,

I have found out the problem. dctimestep was recalled from the Radiance
version contained in DIVA folder (the old version as you said yesterday).
I have solved the problem simply locating the c:/radiance/bin path before
the DIVA's one in the Environment Variables.

Thanks for the helpful advice,
Giuseppe

--
*Giuseppe De Michele*