[Radiance-general] Path problem

Ehsan M.Vazifeh em.vazifeh at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 00:56:38 PDT 2014

Hi Dr. Ward,

I add some path in MATLAB and it seems to be working! I just had to copy
two files of rayini.cal, perezlum.cal in the MATLAB directory. Thanks a lot.

Ehsan

On 24 Jul 2014, at 17:16, Greg Ward <gregoryjward at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Eshan,

Your error does not really make sense, since the first use of "split" in
genskyvec happens at line 39.

I don't know why you included "filename.dat" at the end of your command,
unless you wanted to redirect output to it, in which case you need to
include the '>' character before it.

Finally, I believe you need to set the PATH variable to locate Radiance
Perl scripts rather than simply executing them by explicit paths, because
they in turn call other Radiance programs that will not be found if the
PATH environment variable doesn't include the appropriate executable
directory.

Cheers,
-Greg