[Radiance-general] genskyvec

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 08:09:49 PDT 2014

Hi Ehsan,

You can indeed feed genskyvec a different sky, within certain parameters.  It understands the output of both gensky and gendaylit, for example.

Basically, you need to follow the basic form of the sky file, with a sun source (if appropriate) and a modifier named "skyfunc" with the desired distribution.

Hope this helps.
-Greg