[Radiance-general] BSDF question

Giuseppe De Michele giudm.87 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 00:45:52 PDT 2014

Germán and Andy,

meanwhile thank you for the answers and sorry if my questions are a little
bit confused. I am a newbie of the "lighting art" and I am studying this
concepts almost alone.
So if I understood, when I create a BSDF matrix with genBSDF I add the +f
+b options in order to obtain both transmission matrix and then dctimestep
does the rest, doesn't it?

Thanks for yours great help,
Giuseppe

*Giuseppe De Michele*