[Radiance-general] Using radiance for simulating light pipes

Alejandro Pacheco Diéguez paxeco2205 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 7 05:17:33 PST 2014

Hi everyone,
I am a newcomer in the radiance community. I am involved in a project to assess the light output from light pipes. We are gonna simulate the light output of 2 types of light pipes and then compared them to the on site measurements. I would appreciate any guiding or advise on where to start the simulations. I am considering backward retracing as a more suitable option than forward retracing for this particular case, what do you think?
Thank you
Ale