[Radiance-general] Interpolate BSDFs

David Griffiths david.griffiths at solaveil.co.uk
Tue Feb 18 15:12:31 PST 2014

Greg

I am sure there must be something simple I am missing but do you know why I would get significantly lower hemispherical transmittance figures from bsdf2rad than from BSDFviewer (e.g. for phi 0 theta 0 in bsdf2rad as compared to  incident patch 1 in BSDFviewer)?

Kind regards

David Griffiths
M +44 (0) 7785 700160
W solaveil.co.uk