[Radiance-general] rpict -dv option to switch light source visibility

Thomas Bleicher tbleicher at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 06:15:55 PST 2014

Vaib

I think the -dv switch works as designed. It will not hide the light source
completely but the source itself is shown in black instead of the actual
brightness that the object (lamp, light fitting etc) would have. I think
that was done to avoid high intensity peaks that would confuse certain
evaluation algorithms in other applications.

In your case you should be able to hide the light sources using a clipping
plane. Check the -vo option of rpict.

Regards,
Thomas