[Radiance-general] 2.5-phase method and gendaymtx

Andrew McNeil amcneil at lbl.gov
Thu Feb 6 16:18:36 PST 2014

Axel,

This line of your script may be the cause of your problem:

> gendaymtx -5 -d -m $REINHART -c 1 1 1 -O1 $WEA > $dsmx

-d works by changing the sky color to 0 0 0. Then the -c option later in
your command negates the -d option by changing the sky color to 1 1 1.

I only know this because I made this mistake in a script I sent to Rick.
Rick discovered that it wasn't working and Greg told us how gendaymtx
actually works.

Andy