[Radiance-general] Radiance wiki proposal

Axel Jacobs jacobs.axel at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 13:05:33 PST 2014

Francesco's Radiance Wiki is here:
http://www.bozzograo.net/radiancewiki/doku.php

At one point, there was also a Radiance Documentation Project, but the
URL seems to time out:
http://radiance.free-architecture.org/

Also, the digest that Greg used to send out in the early days was
superb. Not sure many people are aware of it:
http://www.radiance-online.org/archived/radsite/radiance/digests_html/rad_dig_HOME.html

Call to arms (2006) is here:
http://radiance-online.org/community/workshops/2006-leicester/Presentations/AxelJacobs.pdf
Feel free to skip to page 20 if you don't care about open source licenses.

I am hoping that this time 'round, we'll get more volunteers.

Best

Axel