[Radiance-general] Rhino to Radiance

Christopher Rush Christopher.Rush at arup.com
Wed Feb 5 07:53:35 PST 2014

My typical process is to export to .obj, then use the command obj2rad. When you export to obj, be sure to tick the box to export materials, so that any material names you've assigned in Rhino carry over into the rad files. Also, the -f option for obj2rad tends to keep each surface contiguous (rather than triangulating further than the obj export).