[Radiance-general] Modelling sky using sky scanner MS-321LR

Ehsan M.Vazifeh em.vazifeh at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 05:23:32 PDT 2014

Dear Professor Mardaljevic,

As I understood, to use the source method for modeling the 145 patches of
Tregenza. First of all, I have to calculate the ratio of (disk area of the
patch divided by real area of each patch), then multiply it by radiance of
each patch. is it right?
Second, in this case, I will have some dark points between the disks which
look like diamonds. Unfortunately, by now I didn't find the time to
implement a code to create these disks.
Thank you for the consideration and support.

Best Regards,
Ehsan

On Sat, Apr 12, 2014 at 1:41 PM, John Mardaljevic <J.Mardaljevic at lboro.ac.uk