[Radiance-general] compiling bsdf2rad help

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 15:05:09 PDT 2014

It's a debugging tool, hence not built automatically.  To build the optional tools in src/cv/, run:

	rmake bsdf2rad pabopto2rad bsdfquery

If there's a real demand for these, I'll put them into the standard distribution, but I wasn't thinking anyone outside a select group would use them....

Cheers,
-Greg