[Radiance-general] pkgBSDF weird behavior

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 17:00:34 PDT 2013

Hi Germán,

I tried it, and I don't get an error.  What -O setting are you using when compiling Radiance?  Anything above -O2 has been known to generate incorrect code with gcc.  Even -O2 sometimes causes runtime errors.

If you recompile and get an error using -O1, try without -O, just using -g, and run it in the debugger.  This is the only way to find out where it is going wrong.

Best,
-Greg