[Radiance-general] reinsrc.cal

Andrew McNeil amcneil at lbl.gov
Thu Sep 12 10:50:20 PDT 2013

Unlike other Radiance tools rcalc doesn't search RAYPATH.   Greg explained
that rcalc is meant to be a general utility not a Radiance program (the 'r'
in rcalc stands for record not Radiance).  So either reinsrc.cal has to be
in the current directory or you have to provide the full path to
reinsrc.cal.

Andy