[Radiance-general] Tone mapping for animation

Jack de Valpine jedev at visarc.com
Tue Oct 22 08:32:11 PDT 2013

Hi David,

Great, glad it helped!

I have not used the hdr2jpeg utility so I am not really sure what it
does. My impression is that it converts to a jpeg that contains hdr
information. I do not think that it does tone mapping though. Perhaps
others can weigh in...

Best,

-Jack

--
Jack de Valpine
President

Visarc Incorporated
www.visarc.com

channeling technology for superior design and construction