[Radiance-general] Three-Phase Method: dmx

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 09:46:24 PDT 2013

Hi Chantal,

Yes, you need the newer version of dctimestep.  You can find HEAD sources from the HTML interface at:

	http://www.radiance-online.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/ray/src/#dirlist

Getting to the appropriate "Download" link you find:

	http://www.radiance-online.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/ray/src/util/dctimestep.c?revision=2.27

Best,
-Greg