[Radiance-general] gendaymtx returns -1.#J -1.#J -1.#J

Mostapha Sadeghipour sadeghipour at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 09:02:02 PDT 2013

Hi Greg,

Perfect! I think I have all I need now. Thank you so much for your help.

Cheers,
Mostapha

PS: Just in case there are other Windows users here who want to use the
same commands. You need to remove single quotes. Something like this works
on Windows:

cnt 2305 | rcalc -e MF:4 -f reinsrc.cal -e Rbin=recno;$1=Romega >
rh_sang.txt