[Radiance-general] (no subject)

Chien Si Harriman chien.harriman at gmail.com
Wed May 15 12:16:21 PDT 2013

Hi-

I am giving a presentation about "what radiance is" to a non-technical
audience in a few days from now, and it came to my attention while making
the presentation...I don't know how Radiance is supported!

Does anyone have a standard sound byte about how Radiance is maintained and
funded?  Is it via donation only, or through NREL or other?

Thanks.  I hope I haven't opened up a huge can of worms.  But I am curious
for my own professional reasons as well.

Thanks,
Chien