[Radiance-general] Transmission Matrix.

Andrew McNeil amcneil at lbl.gov
Tue May 14 17:42:15 PDT 2013

Hi Ogata,
After zooming in on your pdf I realized that you were doing it for a user
generated glass layer.  We've discovered that there is a bug for glass
layers without spectral data.

So your options until the bug is fixed:
1 -  you could use genBSDF with a single polygon and glass material.
2 - you could find an existing glass library entry with the same visible
transmission.

Andy