[Radiance-general] Beginners Questions

Santiago Torres Santiago.Torres at arup.com
Wed May 8 18:24:01 PDT 2013

Hi,

cat is a Unix program, so it should be available under OSX and Linux, but not under Windows. Wikipedia says the command ¡°type¡± is an equivalent, but I haven¡¯t tried it.

About genprism, I think the argument before the vector should be -l (lower case ¡®L¡¯) not -1 (the number one), I¡¯m not sure which one you¡¯ve used, but may be worth checking.

Hope this helps.
Santiago